Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God existent in three persons - Father, Son, Holy Spirit
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and paid for the penalty of our sin through His death on the cross. He died, rose again, and His return is imminent.
- We believe in the person and work of the Holy Spirit. He convicts, regenerates, sets apart, teaches, and guides those putting their trust in Christ as Savior.
- We believe, that the Bible is the infallible, inerrant, Word of God and the ultimate authority in all matters of faith and Christian behavior.
- We believe that every person is in sin and unable to save themselves.
- We believe that one is saved by the Grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ and not by their own works.
- The Christian ordinances are two in number, baptism and the Lord's Supper. They are the outward rites appointed by Christ to be administered in each local church, not as means of salvation, but as visible signs and seals of its reality.